Wednesday 13 November 2013

Isabel Marant Pour H&M

Tis the season to be stylish! The collection is finally on sale 14th of November 2013 and I am obsessed! The french designer came up with standout pieces that are wardrobe essentials this season. A range that you can mix and match from knitwear to leather trousers.

In essence, the collaboration offers everyone the classic Isabel Marant style which is ethnic bohemia and street chic. A cool and effortless way of dressing. I'm seeing loads of monochrome in the collection, not usually my style but this is definitely an exception.

It's going to be crazy at H&M tomorrow. Don't forget to help my fellow Filipinos who are affected by super typhoon Haiyan before you go hit the shops. Text DEC to 70000 to give £5. Every little helps.

Here are some of my faves..
fisherman's cap £14.99
reversible bomber jacket £79.99
leather trousers £179.99
wool jumper £34.99
wool coat £99.99


- photos are from hm.com -

No comments:

Post a Comment